3 2 1 Loodle

As promised, here’s a loodle that features my new Caline Pure Sky overdrive pedal.

For this one, I recorded a two layer backing which is played through the amp’s clean preset with some added reverb and delay. Lead tone created with the pedal though the vibe was such that the gain is quite low.

The loodle itself is based upon a lesson on ActiveMelody that was shared with me by @stitch that informs the title viz 3 fretted notes, 2 chord backing, and one bend. It’s a great exercise in that it changes the mindset going in and invites one to try to keep it interesting using more lead techniques and mixing things up.

Anyhow, I enjoyed myself and you can be the judge and jury on the results so far.

10 Likes

31 posts were merged into an existing topic: Guitar Challenge (Improv) - 3, 2, 1 improvisations

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Guitar Challenge (Improv) - 3, 2, 1 improvisations

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Guitar Challenge (Improv) - 3, 2, 1 improvisations

A post was merged into an existing topic: Guitar Challenge (Improv) - 3, 2, 1 improvisations