Account update problem

Iā€™ve recently change my ISP and moved away from the email address that I originally sign up to JustinGuitar site with.

Iā€™ve gone to my account profile and changed the email there but I still get emails to the old address, not the new one.

Any help here please adminā€¦

thanks

R.H

2 Likes

Hi Rachel the fasted way to get assistance is to let the mods know.
@Richard_close2u @larynejg can you help Rachel out with her email?

2 Likes

Hi Stitch, Thanks for the admin prompt, my trust level has just unlocked today to use the @whoever lol. Thank you, much appreciated

:wink:

Hello there! Help to assist you with this issue, but please email us at hello@justinguitar.com with your new and old emails so we can open a ticket and update your account. :slight_smile: Cheers, Laryne.

3 Likes

Sent, thank you.

@larynejg just a quick follow up, did you receive my email. Iā€™m still getting notifications at the old email and not the new one. ?

@larynejg hi again, sorry to give you a big nudge im afraid,. I think the recent site work undid something. It appears that some of my replies arenā€™t going through now. I did get a few enslaved to the new address but not now.

See here about replies. Rachels - New beginnings - #20 by Radagast99

To clarify, old IPS was virginmedia, closed now, email will close soon. Rachelhollis@virginmediaā€¦this is my original sign up for both sites!

I would like news main site n forum to goto one place now.

Dancing.Libi@gmail.com

Thanks.

R.

No problem, dear. I just missed hearing from you. Thot U might have been kidnaped or something. Haha

Stay safe

J.

Hello there!

Sorry for my late reply. I can see your emails are up to date in our system. Is it all good for you now? Please, follow up with us at hello@justinguitar.com if you need further assistance!

Cheers,
Laryne

Yeah, found it a couple days ago and send to be going to correct address now.

Thank
R.