Acoustic guitar and pedal Boss OC-5

Thanks for inspiring me. :slight_smile: I am still reading and listening and I dont see any reason not to buy it. :smiley: Thats what happen when you want just cheap looper for few bucks and start reading… you ends up with something like this for 200. :smiley:

1 Like

The miracle of advertising. :frowning_face:

Hi Michal. Yes there is a bit of a learning curve but a short while messing about with it and you’ll be on top.
Top tip is keep it simple.

2 Likes

There we go… I had to go from work direct to city to Prague (Czech Republic) where I was stucked in traffic, but it was worth it. I got my Trio+ Band and Looper with pedal. It is sooo great. I recorded my first ever loop and even I can hear how bad it sounds it makes me happy. :smiley: I was like “you live only once” and then went for that 189€ Trio. :slight_smile: Guy selling it to me is really nice and he is really into “busker” playing style. Hope we will be a little bit more in touch over this sell so I can know little bit more about him and this music way. :slight_smile:
There is little out of tune taste of my first loop. Cant wait to watch and listened to it after few years. :smiley: Thanks for recommendations guys, actually YouTube videos are really helpful.

Happy NT+D ! You’ll wonder where time has disappeared to once you start messing around with it. Enjoy.
:sunglasses:

1 Like