Active / Inactive Routines

Before I do this, perhaps some one already know or maybe a mod can test and let me know the answer.

I have both an active routine and and inactive one soā€¦

If I switch routine Iā€™m assuming all the data for the first routine is cleared to make space for the switch over but, Will I get the data back if I switch back to my original routine. ?

If the data is lost , is there a way to export it, and re-import it again. ?

Rachel.

If you add a new custom routine, it starts out in inactive list. When you make an inactive routine active, it becomes the ā€œCurrent Active Routineā€. The routine that was active gets added to the ā€œInactive Routinesā€ section. If you add a routine from the lesson pages, you can choose to make it your active routine, or add it to the inactive list. Making it active moves your current routine to the inactive list.

Nothing is lost so you can switch routines as often as you like.

1 Like

I get wat your saying but, I want to switch from one to another and both have data. Currently I have a routime that has 25 OMCā€™s. This is a list set out by Justin, but, I want to break it into 2 or even 3 parts. Over 60bpm just under and badly need attention lolā€¦

This is just messy and near unreadable ā€¦

Oh, I see what you mean. Iā€™m not using the stat tracker at the moment, but I just did a little test. Entered some numbers for one minute changes on one routine, then switched to another. The data was retained. Entered some one minute changes on the new routine, and they were added to the stats.

So all data from all routines is tracked cumulatively, not per individual routine. In other words, youā€™re stuck with that hard to read mess. We need is a way to enable/disable the individual stats on the graph to resolve this problem.

1 Like

Thank you for testing that, appreciated :slight_smile:
R.

Surely tracking per routine stats would increase the number of lines in the graph, resulting in more mess?

Cheers,

Keith

Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re asking. Rachel wanted to split her large routine into multiple smaller routines in the hope that the stats displayed would only be from the active routine, reducing the number of lines and making them easier to read. But that doesnā€™t work because the stats for all routines are combined onto one graph, regardless of which routine is selected. Thatā€™s what I just tested.

So we either need a way of displaying the stats for individual routines separately, or even better a way of just clicking each stat to enable/disable it on the graph.

1 Like

Spot Onā€¦ :+1:

Ah, itā€™s a display filter thatā€™s needed?

To me, splitting the statistical values by routine doesnā€™t make sense. If you want to do that, give the statistic a different name (currently, this would make the chart even messier as there is no filtering capability).

But even then, if you are doing (for example) A to G changes, would you really want to see the A to G change rate you achieved on Monday separately from the A to G change rate you achieved on Wednesday?

I really canā€™t see you would.

But having a display filter of some sort where you could (for instance) limit stats shown to those associated with a specific routine does make sense.

Alternatively, having a selection filter to let you turn on/off display of specific stats also seems to make some sense.

Cheers,

The reasoning behind it its simply to find which OMCā€™s are below 60 without having to wade through the data page , its impossible to see whats above 60 and what isnt. ! Hence the need to reduce the stats on each page to a managable and readable amount to see where I need to concentrate my practice.

Not a single A/C change to another page by day, set a maximum of changes per page to say 10, that would allow 3 pages.

R.

PS.
you cannot fit this all on one page and have it readable as a beginner. !

No, but thatā€™s not what we were talking about.

This is exactly what we were talking about. :slight_smile:

Personally, I think being able to toggle individual stats would be the more useful option though. Itā€™s a pretty basic feature of most graph-related software so Iā€™m sure it could be implemented here pretty easily. I would tag someone on the team, but I donā€™t know who the web designer isā€¦