App songs removed again

Is there somewhere we can find a list of the songs that were removed?

2 Likes

I have not only seen songs removed but changed. For instance, ā€œIā€™m on Fireā€ was originally done with easy open chords. Now it has a more difficult arrangment with barre chords. Not complaining as it encouraged me to try it out and that made me try all sorts of other songs.

1 Like

Iā€™m learning Practical Theory, Grade 4, Module 4.2 :sparkles::sparkles::dizzy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs:

The anger people are expressing is all hugely mis-directed. Itā€™s the greedy people in suits wringing every last cent out of the likes of the Stones that should be on the receiving end of your ire. Itā€™s all pretty short sighted on their part as Iā€™ll learn music from a different band and possibly buy their albums instead.

What I wonā€™t be doing though is cancelling my app subscription - it has been and still remains a fantastic tool that has really helped me on my guitar playing journey

9 Likes

Justin, I understand itā€™s a difficult position to be in. Publishers can be a pain in the butt to deal with, but also costly (in various ways) if the relationship sours. Thanks for letting us know the particulars.

Chris

Cā€™mon man, there are hundreds of songs on the app, just choose some new ones to learn!

2 Likes

Moves like a Jagger isnā€™t there on the app. Some other songs too, mentioned in the song videos of the previous modules werenā€™t there