Autoscrolling not working

How does the autoscrolling work. I’m using Chrome and click the play button on the Chords tab but I’m not seeing anything scrolling.

Well I hit the play button within the autoscroll button and… nothing happens. Help please!

Sorry about the trouble! Can you send me an email over at hello@justinguitar.com? Let’s try and find a solution based on your device and browser type. I’ll take note of this and notify my DevOps team!

@jjenkins260 @OldBeginner

Jason & Steve, please confirm if this is on the website or the app.

Thanks

I’m using the website. Not working in Chrome or Edge. Also sending this same summary to the hello email address as indicated above.

Hello,
luckily I thought it was just me :sweat_smile:…but I’m not in a hurry so I thought I’ll see what happens if it’s not me…I browse with AVAST SECURE browser…
I know this is not an email, but first help the others, I have all the time… :palm_tree: :snail:
Greetings,Rogier

@roger_holland
Rogier, is this also to do with autoscrolling? And if so, app or website?

O ,Wasn’t I clear :grimacing:…Yes with the autoscroll and I use a lap-top without the app.

I thought so but just wanted to be certain, Rogier; thanks.

I am using safari browser on a Mac. I have also tried it on chrome on windows 10 computer but no joy.

Website

Glad it’s not just me. Doesn’t work on Chrome at all.

Thanks for clarifying it to be website. I’ve categorised it correctly.

It is now working on both Safari/Mac and Chrome/Windows websites… Thx

2 Likes

Glad to hear that! We had an update yesterday! Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello justinguitarteam, @Fanny_JustinGuitar_Team
Here it works…great tool…
This is icing number??? …(I’ve lost count) …on the cake :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Greetings ,Rogier

2 Likes

Yup, working for me now too. Thanks.

2 Likes

It’s not working for me on safari. I have an older MacBook running Mojave OS. I can get it work using Firefox but would rather use safari for all my Justin stuff.