Black - Pearl Jam - Heatherxx

Hi Heather, doing very good there. The chord changes are going very well, since you haven’t been playing for that long. The rhythm was also very good.
If I may give you a little tip? Try to use the wrist when you strum, because you might get some problems with your elbow if you use it too much. When you get used to using the wrist more, it will also sound smoother after a while.

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaa? You’re in the man cave. Brave Heather, so brave :laughing:

Good point there. I do feel awkward with the strumming technique. Not the rhythm so much as the movement of that right arm. Not sure how to hone in on the wrist as opposed to the arm. I guess that point would be a really good one with an in person instructor. I have a fear of forming bad habits, so thank you for pointing that out. I will explore ways to fix that :+1:

I am, batwoman…I am :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Well done Heather!
Congratulations on your first video post. You did just fine. Feels good to get that first one done doesn’t it?
Many tips here already, so wont repeat, but for 3 months in, you should be very pleased with your progress.

Lookin forward to some more.

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Thank you! I know it’s a long road, and 3 months is but a drop in the bucket. That’s why I’m happy to hear about anything that someone else sees or hears that I don’t see or hear. It’s a boost in the timeline, so to speak :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Heatherxx go you wild thaing :guitar: