Saturno - April 2023 - Blackbird - The Beatles

Feels like a rite of passage. But, also, such a beautiful song. This was my best take today. I never quite nail it, but it’s a while since I’ve posted so here goes.

38 Likes

Beautiful song, really well done!

1 Like

Congratulations!
Well done, singing and playing!!!
Simply lovely!

1 Like

That was great! I enjoyed it a lot. This is on my to do list, but haven’t gotten to it yet.

1 Like

So beautiful. I think you did nail it!

1 Like

Claudia, a very enjoyable rendition of this one; well played and sung.

1 Like

Great! Wish I could give some constructive feedback but as far as I am concerned you did nail it. Well sung too.

1 Like

Well played and sung, Claudia, confirming again that you and I likely have a different expectation of what constitutes ‘nailed it’ :grin:

1 Like

Super stuff Claudia. Well done, that was really well played and sung. A timeless classic.

1 Like

Wow! You are doing amazing! Yes, it’s such a beautiful song. I also have it as my want to be able to play song, somewhat out in the far future though. Your singing is very beautiful also. Well done! :+1: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :heart: :pray:

1 Like

Hi Claudia, that was very beautiful, and as near to perfect as anyone might hope to achieve. That song has been with me for soo long, together with Mother Nature’s Son and Dear Prudence, and I have not ever managed to play and sing them simultaneously, let alone share them with anyone. And your vocals, so great, so relaxed and confident. Spot on!

1 Like

:laughing: thanks David

Thank you Tjeerd. Those are all lovely songs. Wishing you much pleasure as you work on playing them.

Thank you Kim. It’s not the easiest song to play, I have to say. I’ve been working on it for a while… :slight_smile:

1 Like

So sweetly and delicately played. Very enjoyable. Thank-you.

1 Like

Beautiful!! You have a sweet voice too :clap: :smiley:
Thanks for posting, loved it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Beautifully done. Inspiring, and great singing.

1 Like

You make it look easy. Very well done!

1 Like

That was fantastic Claudia. Beautifully played and sung.

1 Like

Nice! Really well played and sung!

This surely isn’t easy with the fast switches with shapes twisting inside out etc. Respect!

1 Like