Blank tab and chord box sheets. Where have they gone?

The website used to offer blank tab and chord box sheets that you could print out. I canā€™t find them now. Where have they gone?

1 Like
1 Like

@sairfingers its under:

All Classes > Essential Knowledge > Print Blank Tab & Manuscript

1 Like

the other option to get there is to go to the top menu > Blank Papers

1 Like

@sairfingers @Richard_close2u
The reason the blank paper is hard to find on your phone Gordon is the main menu on the moble website is missing 2 drop down menus. The Tools drop down menu is where the Blank paper is but it is missing on the Main Memu on phones the other missing menu is Explore.
Richard could you bring these missing menus up at the next meeting. I brought this to the web team months ago and it still hasnā€™t been fixed.

2 Likes

@stitch @Socio
Thanks for your help guys. I can now access the blank sheets from Jamesā€™ link. I find these sheets, especially the chord box one, very useful.

These are the menu options I have on my phone.

@sairfingers

As @stitch says its difficult to navigate to on the mobile with the missing menus. If navigating on phone for the time being you can either click courses then select essential knowledge or use the search function which works okish

1 Like

Thanks James. Itā€™s not exactly intuitive is it.

@sairfingers on a tablet or computer the menus are
Courses Songs Tools Explore Playgroud Products.

Under Tools there are Chord Library, Interval Ear Training, Metronome, Tempo Calculator and Blank Paper.
Under Explore there are Playgtound has 6 links, Interact has 5 links and About Us. All these links are missing on phones and a lot of people like yourself use only their Phones so are missing out.

1 Like

Gordon, I may be old schoolā€¦ I like it when a website has a site map when it contains a lot of content, that way I get a complete overview of the content and can find what Iā€™m looking for more efficiently.

1 Like

Hi Rick. Hopefully Richard can bring this issue up and get the web developers onto it. Itā€™s a competitive market out there and Iā€™m sure Justin would want his website to be as user friendly as possible. Community users like ourselves will persevere and try to find things but casual users might not.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll pass this on, Gordon.

1 Like

Love youā€™re username! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: