Bonjour - I am Attila from Cheticamp Cape Breton

Hi Attila, welcome. Enjoy your new natural and musical surroundings. One step at the time works good for learning guitar.

1 Like

Ironic, we just moved from New Brunswick last July from the Bouctouche area. Lotā€™s of great artists from Kent County including Daniel Leger, Hubert Francis, and Lisa Leblanc. Lisa Leblanc you probably know as she has won many awards and recently was nominated for best Francophone album at the Junoā€™s. If you want to hear some wicked guitar (and banjo) check out her cover of Ace of Spades (Motorhead) if you havenā€™t heard it before. Pretty impressive. Best of luck in NB and with your guitar journey. Attila

2 Likes

Attila, welcome to the community forum. Have fun with your chord changes and learning songs.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Attila !

1 Like

Bonjour Attila - Cape Breton looks stunning and sounds like itā€™s going to offer a fantastic community for playing together.

1 Like

Hello Attila and a very warm welcome to JustinGuitar and this amazing Community. Iā€™m arriving late to the hello and welcome party. By now you may have made stellar progress and be well on your way to building a fine set of skills and a good repertoire of songs. I hope so.
The Community is large, as is the website. If you need any help with a lesson specific question or with any general guitar learning question then do not hesitate to ask. There are many good folk here who will happily offer help and encouragement to those coming up behind them on Justinā€™s Beginner Courses. They embody and carry the pay-it-forward ethos we have nurtured for many years in our community. There are many old hands too who have years and (hopefully) a bit of wisdom they can bring as they give their support to those hitting the road blocks - which we all do.
Just ask if you need anything.
Cheers :blush:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Community Moderator.

1 Like

Great, thank you.

1 Like

Welcome Attila, great folks here to offer encouragement and support. I cannot think of a better place to learn the Guitar. Good luck on your journey!