Boss Katana 100 Mk1 Driver

Agreed and even then on the Katana you CAN choose some effects that have been allocated to the knobs on the amp e.g. Mod/Dly/Verb/Dist

In all honesty the FX on the Katana are nice but if you start to use fx a lot you are probably better building a separate board or getting a separate multifx. It’s a great even without using the FX…I plugged my PodGo into the other night and just used the PodGO FX into the amp and it was stunning (although the amp fx on the PodGo are also stunning).

I was being sarcastic. I aso love my Katana as I already said.

1 Like

I wouldn’t blame you. I’m happy with the Katana as is at the moment, I just want the functionality that I paid for. That’s just me🙄.

And so you should mate. Whilst it’s fantastic out of the box there is a whole other world to explore within Tone Studio. It’s a real shame that Operating System upgrades have rendered that imossible for you right now.
Hope they find a fix soon.

1 Like

One last question, then I’ll surrender.
I was thinking of using a friends iMac to access the amp and switch on Noise Supressor. Would this happen within the amp so that when I disconnect the iMac that NS will remain switched on?

If you save it to one of the patches then yes.

Cheers,

Keith

I’ll try that thanks👍