Bugs in practice assistant

Iā€™ve started using the practice assistant now Iā€™m on Grade 3 and working out my own practice schedules and noticed a couple of bugs:

• When starting a practice item on iPhone - hitting the play button - the website brings up an empty video player every time. Have to close it.
  • Metronome always offers to save a bpm one above whatever I was using - using 70bpm, it wants to save 71.
1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, JK. I will pass this on to the team

2 Likes

Not so much a bug as a functionality issue. I notice that when I add a song to practice items like from this link: The Gambler by Kenny Rogers | JustinGuitar.com
It also adds it to my current routine. The issue is I was on Module 1ā€¦ finished added some songs for later then moved to module 2 and did the same. By the time I got to module 3 I realized my practice for module 3 had some songs I added and but that module 1 and 2 also had some songs and I had to kind of go through the pain of removing the song items from the routines. Make a new routine called ā€œSongs to Practiceā€ and then add all my songs to that. This just means before I can add a song to practice I have to go to my routinesā€¦ select my ā€œsongs to practiceā€ THEN add the song items. I would prefer either just adding the items but not to any routine or automatically making a ā€œSongsā€ routine and putting them there OR allowing the choice of WHICH routine to add the song items to. Thanks for listening!

2 Likes