Canon in D

Nice performance! Classical, I think, is hard (in 1 way) regarding the strength needed to keep notes ringing. Enjoyable piece.
I was going to say: “hey, who cares about technique, as long as it sounds good!”
BUT, then I noticed that sometimes you were repeating notes with index, middle or even ring fingers. I see many people pointed you to some resources on the topic…so, yeah, check them out…it could be that not adopting a more “proper” technique is holding you back on your classical pieces sounding even better.

Absolutely captivating, Kevin! :star_struck: A beautiful piece played with grace and poise… and quite the stretch on your fretting hand! :call_me_hand::clap: :clap: :clap:
I am always in awe of those that play finger style so no suggestions that I can offer on that however I can see there is some excellent advice above from others.
Thanks for sharing this and all the best!
Cheers,
Jeff

That was absolutely gorgeous. I love the tone you get from the guitar and the expression you put into this. I have been learning a more ‘canon rock’ type version on my accoustic guitar but I’m afraid this puts me to shame. Fabulous.

That was fantastic Kevin. What a wonderful piece and you played it beautifully.

I wonder how it would sound on that.