Congratulations Justin 🎉

Big congrats to Justin and Family! He’s precious :blue_heart:

Oh, what fantastic news :smiley:!
Thanks a lot, @brianlarsen , for sharing this great information :hugs:.

@JustinGuitar, congratulations to your family :star_struck::partying_face::champagne::bouquet:.
I totally understand, if you take some time to be with your family exclusively. It’s such a special periode of time. Enjoy it :smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Congrats Justin!

Congratulations @JustinGuitar

Congratulations to @JustinGuitar and family

Wow, congrats Justin!

A shredder already! Wow. It must be genetic. Congratulations to Justin and family

Many congrats @JustinGuitar !!!

Congrats Justin! All the best for the new family member, but also for yourself and your family. Enjoy those first days and weeks in the newborn’s life. Nothing could be more important! :heart:

1 Like

Well done, HNFA @JustinGuitar
(Happy New Family Addition) - that’s a new one for us!

Contratulations maestro!! @JustinGuitar Enjoy the very early days. . .there are no days like the earliest of days in the life of your children!! Mad, wonderful, stressful and sooo rewarding!!! Soak it all in!! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Oh wow!..my heartfelt congratulations to you and your family Justin! :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart: @JustinGuitar

Congratulations, Justin and family! I hope, mom is alright, too. What a little cutie M is.

I wish you all the best - there are exiting times to come in the best possible way! :heart:

Congratulations Justin and family. One more project to work on! :wink:

Congratulations Justin and Family ! Such a beautiful baby boy.

Congratulations Justin! What a beautiful baby!

Congratulations! Always lovely news to hear!

Wonderful news, many congratulations.
I’ll go back to practising Cry Baby Cry now :slight_smile: