CT's Learning Log

I hear you. It was a case of inadvertent recording, I thought the camera was off, but kept it in for some unknown reason. I would never wear socks and sandals outside my backyard. Madonna wears her underwear over her clothes, there is no accounting for fashion. :slight_smile:

You fashionista you :slightly_smiling_face:

My Road Case turned into a Learning Log! It’s a Christmas miracle (or something). Carry on good people.

2 Likes

These days (Christmas/New Year’s break) I’m fishing more than playing guitar, and when I’m not fishing I’m thinking about getting out to do it.

Nice to get out in the fresh air and around nature. Good times!

My new Learning Log entry is to set a goal to begin the new year looking for ways to inter-weave my hobbies in with my music.

3 Likes

Nice! I love to fish, too. My youngest son has been asking me for a fishing trip; I need to get off my butt and get a line in the water.

1 Like

Some of my fondest memories are tied to fishing with my Dad. :fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

Same. My dad and my grandpa both took me fishing a lot when I was a boy. Back then it was mostly on lakes and ponds and in creeks. Now, since I’m pretty close to the Gulf of Mexico, it’s often saltwater fishing. But I still like going freshwater fishing, too.

1 Like

Public service announcement: A Learning Log is not to be confused with a certain type of log from Nordic lore (depicted in the show Norsemen on Netflix). LOL

No need to bring us Scandinavians into your personal peccadillos, Sir :wink:
Regale us with fishy tall tales until you tire thereof and then return to your corner, casting nets for subscribers, while the rest of us struggle with tunas resembling carp :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Haha! Go “S” on your own log. :roll_of_toilet_paper:
Good times. Happy New Year BL! :partying_face:

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Is this for real?

I don’t really know. It would be a great way to have live music in a little diner or coffee shop. Kind of makes sense for places like Nashville, Hollywood and such where there’s an ace guitar player every 15 feet. I’ve been to a coffee shop (long since closed) down in the marina where the baristas would come out and do a set and then get back to pouring coffee.

2 Likes

4 Likes