Danny from Kent in the UK

Hi everyone

My names Danny and I’m from Kent in the UK

Just a Quick hello as i have just joined the community but been using the app for a few months now

Thanks Danny

9 Likes

Welcome danny enjoy your guitar journey :+1::+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Danny. Any questions, just shout up. Plenty of knowledgeable and experienced folk around this friendly place to help you out. And we’ve all trod the same path.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Danny,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Danny

1 Like

Hello Danny :slightly_smiling_face:

A warm welcome to the forum. :sunflower:
Have lots of fun and success on your musical journey :notes: :guitar:

Cheers from Germany
Gunhild :lady_beetle:

2 Likes

welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Danny, welcome to the community forum.

1 Like

HI Danny :exclamation: Welcome my friend and enjoy :exclamation:

1 Like

Hi Danny, welcome. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Danny,
Welcome to the community enjoy your journey :+1:
A

1 Like

Hi Danny :wave:
welcome to the community :smiling_face: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Hi Danny,

Welcome from a fellow Kentishman👍

1 Like

:wave: Welcome to the group Danny.

R

1 Like

Hi Danny, welcome. Good you joined the community it’s a good source of information, inspiration, and motivation. You can do the journey alone, but if you enjoy more doing it accompanied this is a very good company for it. Keep practicing and have fun.

Hello Danny.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning: