Faith Blood Moon or Taylor 214ce?

If you do go there make sure that you have a look at these, they were my biggest reason for ā€˜couldnā€™t make my mind upā€™, they hadnā€™t got the one in stock that I would have liked to try out.

Thanks Jasmine. Yep, so many guitars out there itā€™s a bit overwhelming but this is the place to come for solid common sense, informed, genuine advice. :grin:

1 Like

Aw thanks Darrell. Ive watched the video and have been all over Richardā€™s Guitar site. The Dowina guitars are lovely and excellent value. Iā€™d defo like to check them out. I really like the first cedar top one (Pomona i think) he plays in the vid you attached. I have suggested a mini break in Stratford to my husband. It took him all of 2 seconds to say ā€œis there a guitar shop there?ā€ Busted! :grin: Reassured you went and tried some then left without buying. I was a bit bothered i might be under pressure to buy one if i booked in whereas most likely i wouldnā€™t decide there and then.

Thatā€™s brilliant! Thank you so much Vanian. Really useful. I think iā€™ll prefer a slightly smaller body but i am staying open minded and will try everything i can get my hands on. Thanks so much for including the video, am going to watch it now. :grin:

Thatā€™s a very good mentality which will serve you well. It never crossed my mind to getting a Cort Gold A6 until I tried one out while I was looking at other guitars.

As i recall from online research the Cort Gold A6 is a very pretty guitar. I do like a pretty guitar, itā€™s one of my criteria! :blush: