First Looper Peddle

Thank you to everybody that responded you have given me some great advice going to do my review off all those recommended and make a comparison off these with regards to cost vs functionality and usability.
Amanda

2 Likes

Hi all well after lots of thought and deliberation I went for the :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: TC Electronic Ditto+
Due next week so thanks to everybody who made a recommendation.
Amanda

3 Likes

Ok well my TC Electronic Ditto+ arrived and worked for about 1 hour now I have a flashing white circle and it will not do anything :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: anybody had this or is this a faulty device I have looked on everything I could see and not found anything that mentions this.

I have contacted the purchase shop to see what they say but do not expect anything back till next week :frowning:
Amanda

Sorry to hear you’re having problems. It looks to be an excellent looper.

1.Have you tried a factory reset?

From a forum somewhere it’s “Press and hold previous + next + Foot switch for 13 seconds”.

1. Did you update firmware to 1.4?

Changelog:
Bugfix 31042: overdub/undo on long backing tracks could result in overdub still audible - fixed
Bugfix 31683: pedal stuck in conversion loop after clearing a BT and disconnecting power under file conversion when disk space is maxed out - fixed
Bugfix 31771: entering extend mode did not check for “disk full” in all cases- fixed
Bugfix 31803: extending very short loop could disregard end of memory and keep recording-fixed
Bugfix 32249: general improvement of stability regarding EMMC (disk) memory usage (was only a problem when memory was fragmented)
Bugfix 32253: with Initial recording, power loss or USB insertion could cause disk corruption-fixed Bugfix 32789: undo function could fail, when triggered at precise loop wrap-around -fixed
-compatibility with new display
Bugfix 31763: file headers could get corrupted in rare cases when editing exported track recordings on
OSX Big Sur and re-importing them as backing track- fixed
-enabling use of backing tracks where data start is not 32 bit aligned

Thanks Matt,

I have tried a factory reset also it was already on 1.4 but I managed to flash it again to see if that helps not been able to test to much as I was out but will see tonight it stayed working post the flash but its done that before the shop have said they will get somebody to call me and if its not resolved I can return it.

Any update on how the looper turned out for you?

Hi Eddie,

No did not work I had to send it back as it was faulty and re order so the replacement is due next week lets hope this works with out a problem thanks for asking will update once its here and let you know.

Regards

Amanda

1 Like