Frustrated With The Lesson App - 1 minute changes no longer recognises my chords

Can you confirm when the update has been released or version number so folks know they are actually using the amended version.

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner

The new version number is 3.12.2 :slight_smile:

It is already live on Android/Google and it will be live within 24 hours on Apple/iOS

2 Likes

The new version is in the UK iOS app store now (in different regions your mileage may vary!

The latest version 3.12.2 on Android is recognizing the changes now in the One Minute Exercise. So, I’m happy with the new version as that was my original complaint.

Thanks all and Musopia!

Tony.

4 Likes

The latest update fixed it for me as well. But I sorta feel like it’s not picking up a D chord like I should sometimes. Or like it did before.

Just updated mine and still have the same problem

1 minute changes works for some but not all

Issue not resolved for 1minute changes @MusopiaApps

I am also having this issue, even after the latest updates. The glitch does not only fail to count, it also sometimes counts when I’m not strumming. For example, I can do D to A chords pretty fast, like 40-70 changes per minute. After 1 minute, the app has counted 12. On the other extreme, I am very slow doing C to G chords. In 1 minute, I can only do maybe 15-20. The app marks me as 50. And I’m watching as the counter goes up while I’m still positioning my fingers and not strumming at all.

So while we wait to get this glitched fixed, I have a question. Has anyone tried using a midi cable and has it helped the phone and app count better? I have an acoustic/electric so I can use one of these — and they are fairly cheap. But I don’t want to buy one if it won’t do any good.

I CAN, of course do my own counting, but I get distracted in my count and I really like this feature, because it lets me focus on the chords and it gives me a couple of beats to get my fingers on the strings. Anyway, I’d love to know if anyone’s using a midi cable.