GAK sell your stuff

Thanks for that Brian. That is a great saving. I’ll see if anyone I know has an Ebay account and will be able to pick it up for me.

No worries, Stefan.
Send me a pm with your address if you want me to buy it for you on my account and have them send it directly to you. It’s no bother (You can send me the dosh then by paypal or bank). I’m around this morning, but busy packing/travelling after lunch :smiley:
Gotta strike while the gas is still alight, otherwise you might change your mind :rofl:

2 Likes

Well thank you very much Brian, that is really kind of you. I’ll pm you my address.

Wow! I’m really touched. :slight_smile:

Good stuff.

Remember, Justin has some lessons on the Katana.

But I also recommend The Studio Rats on YouTube:

Cheers,

Keith

1 Like

Keith what is the best way on your Katana 50 to include FX loop? I was wondering recently about that and if I have any other choice than to upgrade to a 100.

I had a Katana 100 specifically because I wanted an FX loop. Unfortunately, the Katana 50 doesn’t have one.

For anything except a looper pedal, this probably isn’t an issue, but if you want to use a looper pedal with onboard FX onthe K50, you are mostly out of luck.

The options seem to be:

1. Upgrade to an amp (K100 for instance) which does have an FX loop
  2. Employ a method like @DavidP describes, which can work for simple requirements
  3. Use external FX

Cheers,

Keith

P.S. I am anticipating that Boss will bring out a mk3 Katana series within the next couple of years. I am hoping that, if they do, they include an FX loop on all versions (as well as stereo XLR audio outputs) as their main competition (the Line 6 Catalyst range) does.

Other things I would expect to see on a Mk3 Katana range would be the option of Bluetooth streaming via the BT-DUAL adaptor, as well as a smartphone app.

1 Like

Thanks Keith, I think I will try to get my K50 sold off to purchase a 100, I have a song I want to learn using fx loop and it is frustrating I can’t play it throughout because of it :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m feeling your pain Adi. :joy:

1 Like

That’s going to be an expensive song, Ade-
I shall expect nothing short of a masterpiece :rofl:

1 Like

Your expectations shall be shattered like a glass against a curb :rofl:

1 Like

I think there’s an fx pedal for that :rofl:

1 Like

Though it may be a bit of a brick :rofl:

2 Likes

@brianlarsen Thank you for your help this afternoon Brian, it was great chatting to you. I’m going to have a good play with it tomorrow and see how I get on. The neighbour popping round stopped me giving it a try today. :pleading_face: :laughing: Hopefully the brain will retain it until tomorrow.