Gareth - January 2023 - Pink Floyd acoustic covers - Pigs On The Wing + Thin Ice + Mother + Pigs

Pigs On The Wing

plus …

3-song mashup

12 Likes

Loved that Gareth!!

1 Like

Wonderful playing and signing - I love your version. Great how you played with the high strings on the upstrums (it is really adding a great bit to the signature of this song). I loved this song so much but totally forgot about it - thanks for bringing it back with such a fantastic performance.

1 Like

That was great !

1 Like

I really enjoyed that, thank you!

(sorry, for the deleted post, I hadn’t realized I wrote exactly what BigLuc did until after I posted it!)

1 Like

Hello Gareth, thanks for sharing this beautiful song. Your playing was great and your voice suited the song perfectly. Very enjoyable :blush:.

1 Like
8 Likes

Loved that Gareth! You were really sounding like Roger there - are you going to sue David Gilmour? :grinning:

1 Like

This was a great medley, nice how you merged the songs. And I really enjoyed your rhythm approach on Mother, it really caught me by surprise!

1 Like

Loved it! You have the right voice and tone for this. Did you put the cords and strumming together or did you find it somewhere?

1 Like

Wow, that was great, Gareth :+1::clap::star_struck:. Very smooth transitions between the songs. Really enjoyed listening :hugs:.

1 Like

Loved it. Always a good time for some Floyd!

1 Like

I took a bit from each tab

Nice idea Gareth and executed really well :slight_smile: :clap:

1 Like