GNS - July 2022 - A. Mamontovas - Saulės miestas + Nightwish - Turn Loose the Mermaids

Recording is good, Aurimas. Everything looking and sounding relaxed. I think this may be your best yet.

And I think that index finger is getting closer to landing with the other fingers, so keep up working on that.

Keep on keeping on

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

You’re making steady progress Aurimas. Keep up your good work.

1 Like

Hi Aurimas,
We see progress, so well done, :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Nicely done Aurimas, this is your best one yet. Solid pretty solid work there on the guitar.

1 Like

Ey, well done :clap: :clap: :clap: . And a nice pick for an AVOYP :blush:

Liked your strumming and the chord changes were fast and accurate (The F chord is a trouble for me as well).

I think this has been already said, but as feedback for something to work on, I’d practice Air Changes for F and C chords, as you aren’t placing the fingers at once (And I think you do it with D as well)

Continue with your journey and keep up the good work

:+1:

P.S: Can we expect an AVOYP of “Storytime” in the future then? :metal::guitar:

1 Like

Maybe, in a year or more, when I delve in to power chords and have played through more easier songs :smiley: In the meantime, I’d settle with a simplified (no barre and riffs) Islander and probably Angels Fall First in a couple of months.

Thank you all for tips and nice words :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done Aurimas. Lots of good advice already given. Take it on board and you’ll continue to improve.

1 Like

You have a good road map there :metal::guitar:.

Good luck in your journey :+1:

1 Like