Greetings from Mississippi, I'm Lourene

I am excited to be a part of this guitar community. I started playing guitar as a teenager and played off and on for several years but did not make enough time for it with a busy career and raising a family. Now I’m retired and I am excited to pick up my old friend and renew my friendship for what I hope will be a fun and challenging journey, learning new techniques and things I never took time to learn or solidify in the past. I like just about every type of music but tend to really like classic rock and blues.
(Waving my hand to say hello to each of you!)

9 Likes

welcome to the community!

1 Like

Thank you!

Hello Lourene & Welcome!!!

I hope you have lots of fun renewing the acquaintance of your 6-stringed buddy!!!
Enjoy Justin’s lessons & learn lots!!!

Tod

1 Like

Thank you! It is goi g to be a fun and rewarding journey! I really like Justin’s style of teaching!

Welcome to the forum Lourene

1 Like

Thank you!! Glad to be here!

Hi Lourene,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun and a lot of music playing in your life :sunglasses:

Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hi Lourene! And welcome! :wave: :slight_smile: Great to have you here! Looking forward to hearing more about your journey. You’ll have a blast! :rocket: :smiley::+1:

1 Like

Hi Lourene! Great decision to pickup the guitar again. Have lots of fun!

1 Like

Welcome to the Community Lourene.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Lourene, welcome to the community forum.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Lourene! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the community Lourene!

1 Like

Hi Lourene.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Richard!