Hello from Adam in Tampa Fl

Adam here. I used to play guitar when I was younger but always struggled with it and finding easy to understand materials that could help me learn music theory. My goal is to be able to just pick up a guitar and just jam.

6 Likes

Hi Adam,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun, :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

Hi Adam
Welcome to the community :smiling_face:
That’s a great goal. You’re in the right place with JustinGuitar.
Have you checked out the Practical Music Theory course? Well worth it :smiley: :sunflower:

welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome Brother!

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.

welcome Adam, enjoy your journey :guitar: :grinning:

Welcome to the community! I am sitting in the Tampa airport right now, heading back to Denver.

Hi Adam, welcome to the community forum. Go through all of Justin’s beginner lessons and song tutorials and you’ll have the skills to jam. Have fun.

Welcome, Adam. This is the place to learn! Have fun.

Welcome to the community Adam!

Welcome to the forum Adam.
:sunglasses:

Hello Adam.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning: