Hello - from Dave in Fort Mill, SC - and here's my Practice Zone

This is Dave in Fort Mill, SC. Loving the course so far. The practice zone is important!

G&L Bluesboy into my Spark Mini, through my Fender PA (today). It’s a great vibe….

11 Likes

Hi Dave ,
Welcome here too :smile: :sunglasses: good to see your topic here :sunglasses:
I wish you a lot of fun here and on the other side

Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Dave & Welcome!

Cool setup you have there!
Enjoy the journey & keep it FUN!!!

Tod from NM

Hi Dave and welcome aboard! :smiley:

That’s a nice practice zone you have, looks comfy and well organized at once! Definitely a good place to enjoy playing! :slight_smile:

Hi Dave, welcome to the community forum. I like your setup. I hope you continue to have fun in the course.

Here is mine :innocent:

2 Likes

Hi Dave. Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning: