Hello from Evin in Washington State

Hi! I’m about 3 weeks into Justin’s lessons and couldn’t be happier. I’m actually FINALLY learning to play. Excited to here!

9 Likes

Welcome, and enjoy the journey, wherever it may take you, Evin! I may date myself, but mine so far has looked a lot like one of little Billy’s wanderings in Family Circus.

Family Circus still runs in my paper. For those who didn’t get the reference:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Evin

Hello Evin & welcome!!!
Enjoy your musical journey learning guitar!!!
Keep it fun!!!

Tod from New Mexico

Hi Evin ,
Welcome here and i wish you a lot of fun and a long time of playing :sunglasses:

Greetings,Rogier

That’s awesome! The reward for learning guitar is just superb

Welcome Evin you’re in the right place. I never made much progress in 17 years of trying until I found Justin.
:sunglasses:

Welcome aboard, Evin! :smiley:

Welcome, Evin, isn’t this place just great? I’m thrilled that I found it within a month of buying my first guitar. You will be amazed where you will be a few months from now, I know I am!

Hi Evin, welcome to the community forum.

Hi, Evin. Welcome. I’m from WA, too, and I just jumped in back in October. I think you’ll love it.

Hello Evin.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning: