Hello from Greece! My name is Angelos

G’day Angelos! Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Good day @tony Nice to meet you too😃

2 Likes

Welcome Angelos! Great to have you here. Looking forward to hearing more about how your guitar journey progresses as time goes on. All the best! :metal:

2 Likes

Hello Angelos and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

I hope you’re enjoying your guitar adventure.

2 Likes

Hi Angelos,
Welcome and have fun here :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Welcome Angelos.

2 Likes

Hello Angelos.
welcome also from my side. :wave:
Here: A punk rocker Justin you are writing that you like punk rock - I listen to some (melodic) punk music once in a while, too :slight_smile:
All the best,
Franz

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, Angelos :wave: lots to see and do, have fun :v:

2 Likes

Thank you all guys for your warm welcome! With you, here, the journey will be great for sure. :pray:

2 Likes

I will do it @franzek i like punk rock a lot indeed!

2 Likes

Hi Angelos, welcome. Good you found the guitar to continue expressing your musicality.

2 Likes

Thanks @dobleA nice to find you!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community!

2 Likes

Thank you very much @LunaRocket

1 Like

Welcome Angelos! Great to have you here. I’m at the mid-point of Grade 2 as well and enjoying it too. :nerd_face::+1:

2 Likes

We have a long road! Let’s finish it! :slightly_smiling_face: :star_struck:

1 Like

Welcome Angelos, enjoy the journey :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks!:smiley:

1 Like

Hello Angelos.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and the Community. I’m arriving late to the hello and welcome party. You’re now a couple of months further along - how are you getting on learning with Justin’s fantastic lessons and resources? :slight_smile:

There are many good folk here who will happily offer help and encouragement to those coming up behind them on Justin’s Beginner Courses. They embody and carry the pay-it-forward ethos we have nurtured for many years in our community. There are many old hands too who have years and (hopefully) a bit of wisdom they can bring as they give their support to those hitting the road blocks - which we all do.
Just ask if you need anything else.
Cheers :slight_smile:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Community Moderator.

Nowadays i am taking a break. I am for vacations and i left the guitar for few days. Also, i am from Greece and here the sun is very very hot these days. So I can’t play the guitar. I want to play soooo much guitar and to continue the lessons from Justin’s website. :smiley:

Also your help @Richard_close2u And the help from those beautiful people in the community is very helpful! Thanks so much all of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I will write soon to the community and i can’t wait to play the guitar! :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great time wherever you are :blush:

1 Like