Hello, I'm Pamela from New York!

Hi all- I am Pamela from NY. I played guitar a LONG time ago in my early teens and then didn’t pick one up for 30+. Restarted during the pandemic. My son is a musician, and my husband plays guitar also. We did a lot of family recordings also during the pandemic when were all home. Now it’s just me the guitar and a lot of YouTube videos lol.

Just acoustic at the moment - but contemplating trying out electric :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Welcome, Pamela!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Pamela

1 Like

Welcome
Can’t wait to see some of those videos

1 Like

Hello from yet an other new community member :wave:

1 Like

Welcome Pamela, what a great way to spend the lockdown times. Having other people around to play together, is a wonderful thing.
I wish you lots of fun with your acoustic ( I’m also pondering from time to time whether I NEED an electric :wink:), and look forward to hearing more from you :smiley:.

1 Like

Hello Pamela… Welcome to the community

1 Like

Welcome Pamela !

1 Like

Welcome Pamela, sounds like you’re enjoying yourself, keep that up it’s the most important part :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Pamela, welcome to the community, look forward to hearing more from you. Acoustic is my fav by far.

1 Like

Welcome, Pamela! You’re in good company. A lot of us either waited forever to pick up guitar in the first place. (50 years here) or stopped and started multiple times.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Pamela!
Join in the fun.

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Welcome. I decided to pick up the guitar as my pandemic hobby also. I started on a Yahama acoustic and then after a year I bought an electric.

2 Likes

Welcome Pamela from Australia

1 Like

Welcome - love your city!

1 Like

:wave: and @Keefj200 :wave:

Welcome to the group

R.

1 Like

Hi Pamela,
Welcome and I wish you a lot of fun and hoping to see some of the (new) video`s :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Welcome Pamela,
Loofward to seeing your video’s.

A

Welcome Pamela, I hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Hi Pamela, welcome! Sounds like you’re on a fabulous path, looking forward to hearing more from you!

1 Like