Hello! Punching above my weight, but keen to try :) I'm Jenny in Queensland

Hi there! I’m Jenny, a Canadian-Australian now living in beautiful Noosa, QLD (after too many snowy cold Canadian winters!). I’ve owned many beautiful guitars for lots of years, but never spent enough time with any of them to be able to play well at all. I’m a born&bred blues lover, which attracted me to this program, but I’m definitely the one lurking sheepishly at the back of the class with abominable practice habits, a keen but secret desire to play like a champ, and decades of procrastination to overcome. Looking forward to changing my “crippling self-doubt” ways, and finally being able to play the songs I love!

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum Jenny

Hi, Jenny, and welcome to the community. I hope you have a great time in the blues immersion course.

Thanks! I’m committed to giving it my best shot, so I know it’ll be a great time!

Hi Jenny and welcome to the Community. I see you have signed up for BLIM and no doubt, like me can’t wait for it to kick off at the start of July.

Unless you have been there after posting this, there is a BLIM specific “hello” page like this in the BLIM area, so say hello to the peeps in the suburbs via the link below.

https://community.justinguitar.com/t/learn-together-and-say-hello/323599/254

See you over there.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, Jenny! :smiley:

Enjoy the ride in the BLIM and have loads of fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Jenny, have a good time here and in the BLIM area!

1 Like

Welcom Jenny! , from a fellow Aussie, and Blues lover. Going to be a great course. I’m sure you’re going to go well.

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Hi Jenny,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:

See you also at the BLIM side … but I like it here the most :sunglasses:

Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Jenny! Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Hi Jenny
Welcome to the community (from another QLD Aussie)
have a great time in BLIM! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome Jenny!!
There’s a great group here who do a wonderful job of providing positive/ constructive feedback.

Enjoy your guitars and the ride!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the community Jenny!

1 Like

Hello Jenny & Welcome!!!

Hoping you have lots of fun & that Blues Immersion helps you with your study habits!!!
Enjoy!!!

Tod

1 Like

Hey Jenny, Noosa is awesome, great to hear from another Australian.

I’m one of the team running Coast Acoustics and we have a group up on the Sunshine Coast

You’ll find plenty there who love the blues!

1 Like

Hi Jenny, welcome. Good you are getting serious about learning to play Blues with the BLIM program. Have fun.

1 Like

Hi Jenny, welcome to the community forum. Have fun with the BLIM course.

1 Like

Hello Jenny.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning: