Hey there, Emma from Staffordshire in the UK

You might have to wait for that :rofl:

2 Likes

Substitute drink for guitar
:rofl:

2 Likes

Hello Emma and a very warm welcome to the community.
And, wow, wow indeed.
Jumping from a Jaxville to a PRS.
Way to go.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s a Staffordshire take over :laughing: I’m based about 12 north(ish) of Stoke on Trent

Welcome to the Forum Emma… lovely guitar that you accidentally purchased there!!!

1 Like

If you are going to do something I suppose you have to do it right :rofl: I had no clue really, the guys in PMT were a great help.

It’s a small world :rofl: I was down Glen Nevis in Scotland once and met somebody there from Stafford. It’s just mad.

1 Like

I tried playing something in front of a friend the other day and it was like I had never played it before. I go to pieces. So will have to work up to doing a video. When I can play something good I will post it.

1 Like

Certainly is!

I remember going on holiday to France when I was a kid & there was someone from the same school on the campsite :laughing:

1 Like

The more you do it the easier it gets, Emma. I suggest start making recordings for you own review and to get used to recording. And one day you’ll decide to share one, remembering that the majority are learning and don’t expect professional grade playing and recording here.

1 Like

Now that is a good idea I didn’t think of that. I will do that. I have a phone holder for my tripod :relaxed: Thank you.

1 Like