Hi all, Sandro from Sydney Australia

Hi Sandro and welcome

Sometime the KISS approach fits the bill perfectly, so for sure keep using the mobile and upload your progress. Phone technology and sound/video quality is so much better these days and its a simple way to share where you are at, so don’t be shy. There will be time for multi track projects when you are ready but they absorb considerable time. So focus on the kick start and share by whatever means.

And don’t be afraid to ask any questions. Good peeps here and most don’t bite :wink:

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hlo Sandro and welcome.
If you want to share a collection of some ‘archive’ recordings, place them in a single topic with a suitable name and description.
They could go in avoyp or be the start of your learning log.
Cheers
Richard

1 Like

@dobleA @TheMadman_tobyjenner @Richard_close2u Thanks for welcoming me guys.

Sounds good Richard, I had uploaded 8 “archive” videos to youtube right after I joined this website… but only posted 3 of them here because I was worried about spamming the avoyp section. So yeah I might check out the Learning log section that you mentioned and possibly link the rest of those old videos there.

My most recent avoyp upload/post of Stairway was actually the first one that I recorded since signing up here - even though it looks like my playing has gone a few steps backwards from where I had left off :laughing: But I plan to keep at it now with the help of any advice that I get from other contributors on here. Ta