Hi Everyone from John in London

Very Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Great lesson recently learned myself :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi John, welcome. As learning to play guitar never ends a person who is learning always will be using skills that have previously learnt and being challenged with newer ones. So there’s no point in getting frustrated when learning a new skill (easier said than done). Today’s new skill will be a learnt skill tomorrow. Keep enjoying your playing (and learning).

1 Like

:wave:

Boy do I know that feeling!!!

1 Like

Welcome in the group John! Your post talks to me with this : “…just enjoy playing and best not to get frustrated if things don’t happen as quickly as you want…”. I’m just working on this these days. Patience. Enjoy the moment… Be in the present… Finally, my guitar journey is a mindfulness thing. It’s nice to see I’m not alone :grinning: Thanks again and welcome again :pray: :upside_down_face: :champagne: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi John, Welcome glad you took the time to stop by and say hi enjoy.
A

1 Like

Great to have you in board John, have fun.

1 Like

John, welcome to the community forum. I look forward to hearing some of your fingerpicking and blues, two things I am starting to learn.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community. You’ve arrived late after many years of learning with Justin and I’m arriving late to the hello and welcome party.
If you need any help with a lesson specific question or with any general guitar learning question then do not hesitate to ask. There are many good folk here who will happily offer help and encouragement to those coming up behind them on Justin’s Beginner Courses. They embody and carry the pay-it-forward ethos we have nurtured for many years in our community. There are many old hands too who have years and (hopefully) a bit of wisdom they can bring as they give their support to those hitting the road blocks - which we all do.
Just ask if you need anything.
Cheers :slight_smile:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Community Moderator.

Hello John & welcome!!!

If there’s one thing that I have learned so far, it’s that getting frustrated & flipping your guitar the ‘Ol Driving Finger does not help you get any better!!!

Finger picking - love it!
Blues - new to it but learning to appreciate it!

Have lots of fun & enjoy the musical journey!!!

Tod from New Mexico in the US