Hi from Amanda in Hertfordshire UK,

Cheers guys, I am still having fun and enjoying myself so far.

1 Like

Hello Amanda, may I add my warm welcome to those already given. Your guitar back story will be familiar to many who have learned some, learned some more, forgotten bits, lost some impetus tried again etc. You will not be short of mutual support, guidance and encouragement here, we have a great community spirit and many virtual musical friendships.
Cheers
Richard
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Richard,

Thanks very much its really nice to find an active and supportive group.

Regards

Amanda

1 Like

Fab.

Also, corrected some awful typos - I hate typing on a smartphone! :laughing:

1 Like

:rofl: :+1:

Welcome to the party, I am some what in the same boat as you, I am sure you will fit right in and find where you need to pick up from,

1 Like

Belated welcome, Amanda! I totally hear you on the being in a rut experience, I have certainly been there myself. It’s been a few months, so hope you’ve been able to break out of it, as well as finding a jam buddy nearby. That’s always a blast!

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for the belated welcome.
Alas I would like to say yes to both of these however the answer is currently no but I am taking steps to try to address the rut.
Do hope your well.
A

1 Like

I totally understand! Well please don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s anything that I or anyone else here (well, not to speak for them! But I’m sure anyone else here would love to as well) can do to help :blush:

I think that’s one of the great things about this community, that everyone wants everyone else to succeed!

3 Likes

Thanks very much I will do also keep people updated as I can thanks again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Amanda;

Just seen your post, which I found as I am also searching for a Jam Buddy.

I am also somewhere between beginner/intermediate, try hard and really want to play well but progress is agonisingly slow.

Justin recommends jamming with someone else so I thought why not give it a go.

I am based in Stevenage.

Let me know if you are still interested

All the best

Gary

2 Likes

Hi Gary, Sent you a PM :slight_smile: thanks for your message.

1 Like