Hi from John, a BLIMmer in the land of Oz

Just signed up to the Blues Immersion course and looking forward to expanding my knowledge and breaking through to be able to improvise and play with confidence. I’m a huge blues fan whether it’s country blues, slide, Chicago, Texas and beyond. Son House, Skip James, John Hurt, Robert J, Muddy and Howlin etc, and EC, SRV and John Mayer are my contemporary favourites. Looking forward to learning from others in the group.

16 Likes

Hi John,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
And see you at the blues course :smiley:

Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Welcome to the forum John

Welcome aboard, John! :smiley:

Hello John, and a warm welcome to the community :hugs:!

Welcome, John, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the BLIM. Lots of great people taking the course.

Welcome John this is the group that’s going to have some BLIM’in Fun. :grinning:

HI John welcome to the Community, from a fellow Blimmer. When you go through Unit 0 there is a Learn Together model, where other folks on the course are introducing themselves to one and other. But great to see you in the main forum area.

:sunglasses:

Welcome to the community John!

Hey John, great to hear from another Aussie. Quite a few of us lurking around here. What part of the country are you from?

Hi John, welcome to the community forum. Enjoy the BLIM course.

Hello John & Welcome to the Community!
I hope you enjoy the Blues Immersion course & hope to see you in the main forum area too!

Tod

Hi John
Welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face: (from another Aussie)
Have a lot of fun in BLIM :sunglasses: :guitar: :sunflower:

Hey John

Welcome aboard the forum. Lots of non blues related information floating about these pages as well. It’s a great place to get inspired by and inspire others.

The immersion course should be a real blast looking forward to taking my deep dive!!

Enjoy the ride.

Jeremy

Hey John!

Welcome mate, from a fellow Aussie.
Enjoy the Blues course. I’ll see you in there.
All the best.

Cheers, Shane

Hello John.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning: