Hi I’m Anna in Wales, UK! Excited for BLIM! 😃

Hey folks! I’m Anna, been dipping in and out of Justin’s awesome lessons for years and signed up for first intake of the Blues Immersion course :partying_face:

I live in Wales, UK. I’m a huge blues fan & singer & songwriter that’s been playing guitar for well over 25 years (mainly rhythm) but have not yet got the lead stuff to stick! Hoping this will help me cross over into being a confident blues lead player :crossed_fingers: :blue_heart:

This is me: www.annadaviessinnermen.com

12 Likes

Welcome to the Community, Anna, have fun in Blues Immersion!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Anna and thanks for sharing the website :+1:
There is a separate BLIM intro thread HERE for those signed up for the course, so it may be worth you dropping in to meet your fellow Blimmers.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks @TheMadman_tobyjenner :smile:

1 Like

Welcome Anna enjoy the course I’m sure it will be great.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum Anna

1 Like

Welcome Anna! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Anna, I am sure you will get something worthwhile from the course. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Anna ,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun and a terrific blues time :sunglasses: :smiley:

Greetings ,Rogier

1 Like

Hi Anna, welcome to the community. Wish you lots of fun with the blues!

1 Like

Hi Anna, welcome to the community forum. Have fun in the Blues Immersion course and learning blues lead.

1 Like

Hello Anna
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning: