Hi, I’m Scott from Southern California

Hello, everyone! Started with Justin’s YouTube videos mid March and got the app soon afterwards. The practice sections are very helpful and keep me focused. I’m up to the weak G section. It’s been a lot of fun. I’m using a epiphone Sheraton pro ii and a spark 40 for the gear heads.

10 Likes

Welcome Scott @RustyNeedles! What a fun guitar you’re playing. Looking forward to hearing about your journey as it continues.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Scott

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, look forward to hearing more from you

1 Like

Welcome to the community Scott. I’ve always loved the look of the Sheraton II. To me it’s the best looking semi hollow. Have fun with the lessons and playing that guitar.

1 Like

P.s. you have to post a photo of that guitar!

2 Likes

Hi Scott,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:

Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hi Scott ! Welcome in the group ! A very nice and supportive group. Enjoy !

1 Like

Welcome Scott. I’ve been working through Justin’s classes for many years, still consider myself a beginner, but have learned a lot.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. I’m another So Cal guy hanging out here on Justin Guitar. Nice looking guitar!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Scott, be sure to follow the website lesson as well. They will mirror what’s on the app but that will only take you so far. Getting used to the layout in your early days and also getting used to how that fits with this Community, will pay dividends later and save you getting lost.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Scott, welcome to the community forum.

1 Like

HI Scott
Welcome to the forum :smiling_face:
Looking forward to hearing more from you :grinning: :sunflower:

1 Like

Thank you everyone hospitality! Picture of the Sheraton coming up.

6 Likes

sweet! very nice looking guitar! :heart_eyes:

Really nice looking guitar. Sheratons look great and I’m sure it sounds great too.

Welcome to the community Scott!

Welcome aboard, Scott! :smiley:

Hello Scott & Welcome!!!
What a beautiful Epi you have!!! Have a blast learning with Justin!

Tod from New Mexico

Hello Scott.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning: