How to Find Notes From Online Workshop

Hi,
I’ve not used the Community Resource before so I 'm not sure I’m posting this in the correct place but I thought I’d give it a try here.
I recently signed up for an online workshop on how to use barre chords. Sadly, I was only able to see the last few minutes of the workshop because I messed up the start time–(I’m in the US on the east coast and misjudged the time difference around Daylight Savings Time). Anyway, I was able to see the comments, which were universally positive so I am hoping to find notes from the instructor somewhere on the JustinGuitar webpage. So far, I’ve been unable to locate them. I got the impression from comments that the instructor intended to post notes, but I’ve looked around the website and can’t find them. If anyone here can help me, you have my thanks in advance.
Cheers,
cindy

Cindy @clw
The notes from the various clubs can be found here, although it can take a few days after the event for them to appear.
Michael
PS Welcome to the community

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate the help.

1 Like

Hello Cindy. A warm welcome to the Community.
Many thanks for the kind words about live clubs and seeking to follow up.
@MAT1953 has linked you to the clubs archive found within the main website Playground section.
The follow up resources from vintage club 11 are there as of yesterday. You may need to scroll down to find it as there are many in there now.
There is also a section of the Community dedicated to club announcements, Q&A, discussion etc. It is easy to find if you view the entire community using the ‘categories’ button up at the top.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Richard. I am looking forward to reading the notes and to your next workshop.

Cheers,
cindy

Links to the above:

Community area for clubs:

Vintage club 11 discussion topic

Resources for Vintage club 11