How to play "Smoke On The Water" in a guitar store, and NOT be kicked out :) (Video cover)

Maybe not your thing musically, but hey, Blue Guitar (perversely, played on a red guitar :person_shrugging:)

1 Like

This is just awsome Kasper!! That solo is just so cool…

I saw them live last year, but their regular guitarist was on a «sicknote» so he was replaced by a guy called Simon Mcbride… awsome on guitar, but not quite Ritchie Blackmore.
Aggree with David though that he is just as good as Page, think Blackmore has a cooler tone…

Anyway… awsome played! :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Brilliant, so smooth and accurate

1 Like

@Kasper
perfect performance! Just brilliant :ok_hand:
In music stores pedals, guitar straps, or at least a handful of picks should be rewarded for this!
Thanks for sharing,
Leo

1 Like

@Kasper Wow - thanks for sharing!
So well done - something to aspire to.
I’m a sucker for learning solos…just wish I could deliver as well as you just did.

1 Like

Brilliant , this was really well played and a lovely clean sound, no band bends ( my speciality). I forgot how much I loved a good Blackmore solo, think it is the classical musical influence which gets me.

1 Like

Oh this is so good! Great playing on this @Kasper

1 Like

Thank you so much, all of you who have been listening and commenting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good work Kasper. The one I can play is the two string version of the riff. I’ll sure get kicked out if I try that one.