Howdy everyone from Sam! 3rd time lucky

Hi Sam,
Welcome and I wish you a lot of fun and hope you enjoy a long time your new guitar :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Sam, welcome to the community forum. I used to have an old Line 6 spider amp and now have a Fender GT40 amp and a Fender micro amp for practice. The technology has improved over the years and now all the new digital modeling amps sound so much better and are more fun to play. Have fun playing your new gear.

2 Likes

Hello Sam and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Looks like a pretty cool amp, so nice find.

2 Likes

Hi Sam, welcome. You have the guitars, the amp, the lessons; now is you practicing regularly to make it true being a better guitarist one step a the time. If you want to go deeper in the whys Justin has a paid theory course for that. Some initial lessons of that course are free.

2 Likes

I’ll check it out thank you!

1 Like

Great story, Sam. Welcome!!

Don’t worry about speed. Worry about accuracy, and the speed will come (I’m saying this as much to myself as to you)!

3 Likes

Hi Sam, welcome to the community! Enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Welcome, Sam!
I think that the warm welcomes & advice given above pretty much covers things pretty well…

Although I should add ONE thing… BEWARE of GAS!!! (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome) Actually “Guitar” should be “Gear”… there’s ALWAYS something fun to add to your collection of musically related gear!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Tod

1 Like

Welcome to the Community Sam.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Sam.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and the Community. I’m arriving late to the hello and welcome party. You’re now a couple of months further along and I hope you are making great progress. If you follow the beginner course properly and do the consolidation and the song learning all will come good I’m sure.
There are many good folk here who will happily offer help and encouragement to those coming up behind them on Justin’s Beginner Courses. They embody and carry the pay-it-forward ethos we have nurtured for many years in our community. There are many old hands too who have years and (hopefully) a bit of wisdom they can bring as they give their support to those hitting the road blocks - which we all do.
Just ask if you need anything else.
Cheers
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Community Moderator.