Hullo from Paige, in Montana!

I am Paige from Montana, I got my first guitar a few years ago for Christmas, and it is a Breedlove. I have had a lot of off and on of learning how to play and not feeling very sure of myself and ability to learn. I heard about this sight from my pastor, and am really excited to try and hopefully feel a little more motivated.

9 Likes

Welcome! You’ve absolutely find the right place. Have fun!

Welcome to the forum Paige

Hello Paige & Welcome!!!

I think you’ll find that Justin’s structured lessons are a pretty sure-fire way to succeed… just don’t expect to be playing like your guitar heroes in a short time… it’s a marathon, not a sprint! Also, this Community is a great resource with lots of friendly folks to help when you are encountering stumbling blocks… we all started out going through the same issues you’ll find along the journey… I recommend that you purchase a stand or wall hanger for your Breedlove if you haven’t already. Keeping the guitar “close at hand” makes it easy to pick up & play even i9f you only have 5-10 minutes to play (I like to practice something while my coffee’s making in the morning), it’ll really help!!!
Good luck & don’t hesitate to reach out… we’re a very helpful bunch here!!!

Tod from New Mexico

Welcome, Paige. I bought a Breedlove last month. Great guitars. I knew nothing 18 months ago, I’m sure you’ll do just fine as long as you follow the courses.

Hi Paige.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning:

Hi Paige,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:

Greetings,Rogier

Welcome Paige, you won’t find a better place to learn. Or a more supportive community to help you on your journey. Enjoy the ride.

:sunglasses:

Welcome aboard, Paige! :smiley:

Wish you lots of fun on your guitar-journey! :slight_smile:

Hi Paige
Welcome to the community :smiling_face:
You’ll do great following Justin’s structured lessons and advice
This community really is helpful and supportive too :slightly_smiling_face: :sunflower:

Welcome Paige,

Lots of valuable information here and through the courses available :+1::+1: enjoy.

Hi Page, a very warm welcome to the community! A great and supportive place to get motivation, information and support. Wish you a lot of fun and enjoyment with your guitar playing!

Welcome to our community. You will enjoy learning from this site and the community is very helpful also. Just take your time and enjoy every aspect of learning. No pressure.