I Could Have Lied - (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

Thanks much for sharing this. It helps me to understand how the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. Now to listen to the added post…

Been off site for a couple days, sorry for latency.

Hey Rich, great job man! Loved your performance, super guitars and vocals! Nailed it! I also first heard this album in high school early 90s, played it relentlessly and learned the lyrics to all the tracks (think I can still remember most! :joy:). That album would be the only RHCP album I still connect with and this track would probably be my favorite, so it was assume to hear such a quality rendition. Thanks for posting! :clap::clap::clap::star_struck:

No prob @bblak hope that is helpful.

Hey @nzmetal really glad to hear you liked the song, thanks for the feedback. That’s cool that album takes you back to that timeframe too. I liked Mother’s Milk as well but when BSSM came out it was on a whole other level from a production standpoint and they just seemed to have matured a lot as a band…well musically anyway! :slight_smile: Thanks again!!

1 Like

Cracking job there Rich. That had chillies all over it. Loved the playing, singing and the solo too.

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback @SgtColon, it’s much appreciated! Glad you liked it mate.