Interactive Quiz Missing

Thank you! I opened a ticket with our developer, and Iā€™ll let you know as soon as I hear back. Thanks for your time!

@larynejg

Only 85%.
Time to go back and revise methinks!
:wink:

1 Like

From Laryneā€™s 1st link I get this:

From the 2nd link I get this:

From the 3rd link I get this:

From the 4th link I get this:

It is all working fine for me.
Windows 10 laptop.

I asked this question yesterday, and had some good help responses, but I sort of got lost with the way the responses were coming into my email.

I donā€™t see any way to take the Music Theory Module 1 test. The one link i found is not active, it takes me to a dead page. I canā€™t find my original post on this forum. One poster said thereā€™s a new module with a link to the new Module 1 test, but I couldnā€™t find it.

Iā€™m sure itā€™s quite easy, but itā€™s mind boggling to me right now! I am showing that Iā€™m logged in as a Guest. Could that be the issue? Iā€™m studying the free Music Theory lessons in Module 1 & Module 2, & havenā€™t paid for any subscription yet. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi David,
You can turn off notifications to your e-mail\outlook for every messageā€¦and then you will receive a notification if someone posts a message in the topic you openedā€¦if you then click on the blue number in your avatar at the top right and click on the messages below it will take you to the correct topic and it is more clearly grouped together ā€¦ I hope I helped you something ā€¦ below I will post the link of your topic that you are looking forā€¦
Greetings,Rogier

https://community.justinguitar.com/t/interactive-quiz-missing/192386?u=roger_holland

Practical Music Theory is a subscription course so it may be access even to the free sample modules requires you to be logged in.
Can you please try that before any further enquiries or investigations are pursued.
ps
I have merged topics, no need to double post.

Thanks, I found the active link for the Module Test in the downloaded Workbook material. It sits there plain as day. All is good.

I think I can reproduce the issue Guest 1 described. On the last lesson page of a given grade, in the ā€˜Learn Moreā€™ section, thereā€™s an old link at the bottom of the text that points to the old test page. These links should now point to the new quizzes. As far as I can see, this problem only exists for Grade 1 and Grade 5.

Steps to reproduce the problem for Grade 1

1. Go to the last lesson of Grade 1.

2. Scroll to the very bottom of the text. Thereā€™s a link that takes you to ā€˜Grade 1 testā€™.

:no_entry: The link is dead because it goes to the old Grade 1 test.

:white_check_mark: Replace it with the link for the new Grade 1 quiz.

Steps to reproduce the problem for Grade 5

1. Go to the last lesson of Grade 5.

2. Scroll to the very bottom of the text. Thereā€™s a link that takes you to ā€˜pass Grade 5ā€™.

:no_entry: The link is dead because it goes to the old Grade 5 test.

:white_check_mark: Replace it with the link for the new Grade 5 quiz.

Iā€™ve checked the other grades but there are no links to the test/quiz on the page of the last lesson(s).

1 Like

Thanks Jeff, that link at the end of Grad 1 is still dead. I am able to access the Grade 1 Test by clicking on Resources, downloading the PMT Workbook - Grade 1, And using the link to the Grade 1 Test.

1 Like

I also couldnā€™t find the test at first and was also being taken to the purchase page, instead of the test, when I tried some of the above links. However, I figured out that on the ā€œbuy the courseā€ page, you have to click on the ā€œEnroll Nowā€ button to enroll in the free course. After doing that, the test will show up at the bottom of the lesson list under the ā€œOpen String Note Mnemonicsā€ and then some of the test links above that seemingly donā€™t work, will work. I hope that helps and makes sense.

Fantastic! Thatā€™s the solution. Thanks!!