Jeff (nzmetal) and JK (jkahn) meet & jam in Brisbane

How cool is that? Seems, as if you had a lot of fun together! Thatā€™s what I love about this community, people, who never had met in real life, come together, interact in a virtual way and suddenly find ways to meet each other or collaborate on projects. Always nice to see and read about. Thanks for sharing. And, by the way, Iā€™m a little envious to see the sunny side of the worldā€¦itā€™s a little cold and cloudy where I amā€¦

2 Likes

Um, yeah, I thought we were the top? :thinking::wink::rofl:

Although it does feel a pretty remote here compared with other parts of the world. Takes a lot of time to travel anywhere thatā€™s for sure! :tired_face::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh this is rad! Good on your guys for making it happen. Sounds like such a nice spot to hang out.

I visited the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, and Dunedin on a big trip I took back in 2007. All wonderful places. I used to be a big surfer as well and still get out to the coast now from time to time. I actually just surfed down in San Diego, California and felt pretty Antarctic - lowest temperatures recorded ever off the coast at about 52 degrees F or 11 degrees C. Which is freezing for southern California!!

2 Likes

And thats how we like it.

2 Likes

Glad to read that you did get to meet up. A great experience I suspect.

Thanks for sharing your experience and photos.

2 Likes

Yeah it was great. Fun to share some tunes, play some chord progressions and have the other person do some improv over it. We spent a lot of time chatting too!

100% would do again.

2 Likes

Good work guys! Uplifting to read :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How cool!? Iā€™m well happy for the both of you to have this chance :blush:

2 Likes

Wow! Cool! Amazing! So Rad!!! I love this, both of you just chillinā€™ out together, playinā€™ so tunes & having fun! Anyone coming to New Mexico in the US? Let me know!!!

Tod

P.S. I always thought that part of the World was referred to as ā€œDown Underā€ā€¦ :thinking: how does that make it the Top ā€˜O the World??? :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Just sayinā€™!!! :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: Thanks Tod! Hope you get the chance for a community jam too :sunglasses::+1:

How have I only just discovered this glorious topic.
Iā€™m smiling at the story and the photos of your meet up.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Surely you read everything that goes on here @Richard_close2u? :joy:

It was pretty awesome. A shame @nzmetal and I live in different countries.

2 Likes

Superb, great to see you guys meeting up ā€¦and photos to prove it!:joy:.
Next time you need to video your playing together :+1:

1 Like