JG Weekly Update | 04-14-2022

Hey JG Community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the kind get-well messages on the last post - I really appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face: Here’s your weekly JustinGuitar update!

• We got loads of funny replies for our Guitarist Defined Challenge! Thank you for participating - you guys are certainly creative. Check out the challenge and witty responses here! We have yet to pick a winner!

• We received some solid feedback from the Community on ways to improve the Song Request Board thanks to @DavidP. Updates & improvements for that feature will come later this year!

• Happy Easter weekend! Justin wishes you a lovely long weekend with your loved ones! Hope you get to eat some tasty Easter treats. :slight_smile: The team will be taking a break until Tuesday but don’t hesitate to contact us by email at hello@justinguitar.com! @larynejg will be checking in for emergencies. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers!
Fanny :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @FannyJustinGuitar
So glad you"re back to health and back on form
:slight_smile:

Glad to hear you are better, have a super weekend

Have a good one Fanny and the team!

Thanks for the update, Fanny. This is a great addition to the Community, to help connect the Members to the Team.

While I appreciate the @mention, it is really all about the willingness of the Community Members to provide feedback and make suggestions. I just passed the message on, just a small thing playing my role as a Mod in service of the Community. And for those interested, I just posted up latest feedback on this Topic: Randomize Song Request List for Discoverability - #8 by DavidP

Happy Easter for all who observe, and to other’s of other faith’s for whom this is also a significant time. And for the rest, enjoy the four day long weekend.

Very nice those weekly updates,…
And David, most people work here today :grin:
I wish you al very happy Easter / holidays.
And in the context of Easter I’m just hanging around here.
Greetings :hatching_chick: :hatched_chick: :cherry_blossom: :sunflower: