JGC Open Mic XVII / 17 - Call For Interest

I am not a number, I am a free man!

2 Likes

I request a twixt and tween seat: want to perform but probably audience is more sensible, given my current circumstances.

1 Like

And todays roll call, now I have sorted the wheat from the Portmeirion chaff !

Into the Performer pot goes :sunglasses:

Rover WRC + 0
[Rover]

@brianlarsen
@willsie01 (John Perf Cut Off is June 19th, let me know either way by then please.

Be seeing you.
:sunglasses:

Hi @TheMadman_tobyjenner itā€™s a tentative yes for performing from me. Weā€™ve got a gig that weekend but Iā€™m 99% sure itā€™s the Fridayā€¦. And donā€™t think we have anything on Saturday at the moment.

1 Like

Will do!

1 Like

Just the one application today. @Rossco01 goes into the Performerā€™s Pot.

In my current nomadic state of existence I may have to rely on joining the event on my phone. Can I put myself down to perform on that basis?

1 Like

John, see no reason why not. After all as longs as you have access to tā€™internet you should be good to go. You may need some boxes of various sizes to experiment with the best place to balance vox n gtr. :rofl: Iā€™m sure we can fine tune during the soundcheck if needed !

1 Like

Giving this a bump, as we still have a few slots available on the Performer side at the moment. Applications will close on June 19th but if you meet the criteria and fancy a crack, give me a shout !

Hi Toby,
Iā€™m a first time performer so I have been doubting for a while,
but if there is still a performer place you can add my name.
Weā€™ll see how it goes :slight_smile:

UCT +1

4 Likes

Sebastian

Happy to add you to the list. If you are over the border in Belgium that will be UTC + 2 :wink:
Good to have you onboard !

1 Like

Hahaha I googled it and everything, but still got it wrong. :woozy_face:
Thanks Toby

1 Like

Yes please, Toby, if space still available, UTC+1
Thank you

Colin can I confirm that is for a Performer slot?

Yes please, if space still available.
UTC+1
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks Colin, will be publishing the list on Monday.

Toby, did you put me on the provisional list?

Yes John and asked you to confirm by this coming Monday. Are you good ?

Sorry, missed that.
From tomorrow Iā€™ll be in Turkey for a couple of months while the house weā€™re moving to is completed. As long as the WiFi is up for it and I can get hold of a guitar Iā€™ll be good. If there is competition for spots I understand if Iā€™m bumped off the list.

1 Like

I would like to be in the audience please, Toby. UTC-7

1 Like