JGC Xmas Bash 2022 - Livestream No.2

Yep Maggie, thats 6am Sunday where I am. :flushed:

2 Likes

Shane hopefully there will be some time zone info posted for non UK domiciled performers and audience before the show.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner There are a lot of utc time zone converters available. I would post a link, but I get mainly german sites for this. Maybe somebody has a reliable source?

1 Like

I’ll not be able to make this one, I’ll be at a masquerade ball but I’m hoping I’ll be able to get it on catch up.

Have a great night everyone. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Go as a guitar player.
They’ll never guess :rofl:

7 Likes

UPDATES

12 performers, 1 song each.

Cut off for expressions of interest to perform: Saturday 3rd December.

Criterion for performers: similar to eligibility criterion here: Community Open Mics – How They Work, Access & Eligibility

Festive songs welcome but not required.

Performers will be asked to provide a brief guitar biography for Justin to read as an introductory when announcing the.

If you are unsure of 7pm UTC (UK time) then this convertor may help: Time Zone Map

1 Like

Audience please for me, UTC+1

1 Like

Will you please add me to the audience list.

1 Like

I’d like a seat in the audience please. Poolside if possible… :laughing:

1 Like

Put me in for audience, please.

1 Like

If there’s still space, I’d like to take a shot at performing. I’ve been hanging around this community for a couple of years, and it’s time to take some risks. It looks like it will be 2pm my time [EST]. That’s perfect! If the performing spots are all taken, I’d still like to be there, please.

2 Likes

if my memory serves we are full up on performers now. Looks like procrastination did me in, or saved me. not sure which. Please add me to the audience Boston, MA utc -5

1 Like

@DonnatheDead

We really really, really like to encourage people to step out of the shadows and out of their comfort zones.
Please note in my updates post just above a link to our eligibility criterion. Post an introductory and share a recording in AVOYP asap and your name is on the list.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Names are being taken for performer spots until the deadline.
You’re on the list John.

1 Like

@Richard_close2u,
I really appreciate your flexibility and encouragement. I was a little concerned about the eligibility rules, so it’s great that you’re giving me the chance to catch up with the requirements. Sorry about not doing the intro. I thought I had done it, but it turns out I was mistaken. Anyway, I’ll be happy to work on posting in the AVOYP section and getting an official introduction posted ASAP. This community has given me so much, and it’s time for me to gather enough courage to contribute more.

4 Likes

Indeed :wink:

2 Likes

I will take a seat in the audience. Have been planning and working on introductory and posts in AVOYP. If i can manage it i will play. Will try to get those done. Time is not on my side on this one. Cheers all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Richard fyi I am more than happy to sit this one out if that means new people can get their chance for a debut :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thoughts, while I have mobile signal. Maybe worth posting this information into the main header so people read it when they pick up the thread.

2 Likes

Put me down for the audience please! When I say “put me down”, I don’t mean like in a visit to the vet.

2 Likes