Justin's song books

Does anyone know if Justin is planning on bringing out anymore song books in the future?

It would be great to have access to even more songs.

I think there is one NEW book that is imminent or has already been released… there are already 5-6 out there already. Pop, Rock, Acoustic, Beginner 1, Beginner 2, Vintage?

Thanks Ross, I have all those and was just wondering.

It would be good if he brought one out every year.

I’ve just looked up what the latest one is and it’s “Justin Guitar Easy Song Book - 101 easy songs you can play with 8 chords”.

1 Like

Ooooo, thanks for that Ross. :slight_smile:

I suspect it’ll be unlikely that he brings out anymore new books. He has all the song tuition videos online and you can subscribe to the tabs app.
I’ve just looked up the contents of the latest book that Jason mentioned. It appears to be a selection of the same songs that are in the other books.

Much to my regret, everything is online nowadays.

Thanks Gordon. That’s disappointing.

Yes, it is sad that everything is online these days. I like having books. You can make notes in them plus I find a book makes you use your own instincts more, trying to work out rhythm and when the chord changes should actually be. I also like having physical media, something to hold on to and maybe even pass on to others.

1 Like

Probably a good reason to start up your own chord book whether that’s a physical one or using an app/online tool like SetListHelper.

I have 4 of his songbooks, I really like them and they’ve had a lot of use over the last 3 years. I have started my own songbook now too but I do like how Justin’s books introduced me to new songs.

1 Like