Kia Ora from Wade in Invercargill NZ

Hi everyone,

I am Wade from Invercargill, New Zealand. I have owned a guitar since I was 11, but struggled to find anyone to teach me. This year I really got into Spiritbox and that is made me want to learn even more. After doing some searching online I eventually found myself here! I just bought a new Electric Guitar (Ibanez Jem Jr for all those interested) so I can practice even when my flatmate is trying to sleep.

I am happy to see so many other Kiwi’s are floating around here! I have only been learning for a couple of months but I have noticed that things have been getting quicker and smoother. Hopefully oneday I will be able to play as good as Steve Vai.

Cheers

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum Wade

Hi Wade, welcome to the forum!

And I am shocked you guys have electricity down there now!

Hi Wade ,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:

words meh…Pics of your guitar Yehee :smile:

Greetings,Rogier

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome Wade, plenty of resources here and a growing APAC Community :+1:

1 Like

Yuss! Another South Islander :metal::smiley: In fact a Southlander even! :laughing:
Welcome, Wade! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Don’t be cheeky, Rob! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: We’ve had power south of the Waitaki for ages, well over a year at least :wink::joy: just gotta figure out how to stop sending it all to you fancy folk up north :thinking::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, Wade! :smiley:

Wish you lots of fun and joy on your guitar journey. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum from across the ditch. I’m not a kiwi but am married to one and think the world of NZ! Look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi Wade
Welcome to the forum :smiling_face: also from another Aussie across the ditch :smiley:
You’re in a great place with JustinGuitar and also this wonderful community

Nice choice! Feel free to post a pic of it here :wink:
:sunflower:

Welcome to the forum Wade. :sunglasses:

Hi Wade, welcome to the community forum.