Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

I’ve been saving this one up dale it was well worth the wait. Thought you did a really good job lots of parts lots of tricky fingerstyle but you did it it very well thank you for sharing

1 Like

Really complex song and a lot of stuff going on everywhere! I think you did great got me engaged and enjoyed so well done!

1 Like

Great job. It’s satisfying once you get a complicated piece like that down. You should be proud, I enjoyed it. Very sweet sounding.

We played this song a couple times live, you’ve brought back some memories for me, thanks!

1 Like

It’s inspiring to read how you came back to this aspirational song again and again while working on the course! Doing the Am to F transition (with F as a barre chord as practice is something I’ve worked on a bit, but I think now I’ll spend more time practicing that. Kudos!

Thanks Bob! Yeah, the Am to F in open position was a struggle for me, so much so that I started doing “1 minute changes” for that specific change every practice session for a while.

I had the pleasure to play this with another guitarist last weekend, she played a classical guitar, improvising a melody following the progression. It’s definitely something I’d like to focus on more this year

1 Like