Madman’s Diaries OM 25 Footnotes - Don't Come Lookin & Masters of War

Hi Toby! Great live show from you as always! Your vocals were just amazing!

Mike

1 Like

Not heard this one before, nice find.

R

1 Like

@MikeSebastianP this was the calm before the storm, as in the live Open Mic ! Thanks for the comments on the vocals. Two good songs to sing and get your teeth into especially Masters Of War given the current climate.

@Libitina Which one Rachel, Dylan or Dean ? You have to be very old like me to remember the Dylan song for sure but Jackson Dean breached my Spotify feed and I thought oh yes I’ll have some of that ! Thanks for listening.

:sunglasses:

James

Can’t believe I did not reply to this. You can thank the @crocodile1 co conspirator @MikeSebastianP for resurrecting the post and Rachel !

You know you have to be hard on yourself if you want to improve. Pats on the head and backslaps, won’t show you where the :poop: is but when you look real deep, it stares you in the face.

Still got that Who tab link but boy Townsend is anything but simple. He makes one guitar sound like an orchestra and that’s way above my playgrade. Plus Daltrey sings a couple of tones above my comfort zone and I am really edging the break point most of the time.

Did have another look at the Bell Boy tab following Sunday’s beach visit ! :wink:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

OOps, Dean. It’s really nice, had me foot tapping :slight_smile:

One for the list down the line.

TY

Rachel

1 Like